Bojangles Listens Survey: Bojangles is an American fast food restaurant chain which is famous for its chicken dishes and buttermilk biscuits. The company always tries to offer the best quality foods and services to its customer. This rapidly growing business chain is earning its reputation among the customers by improvising as per the market trends. If you have visited the Bojangles restaurant and received an excellent service or if you want to make suggestions to them for a better experience in the future, you can talk to them. Bojangles offers an online survey portal where customers can to give their feedback regarding their dining experience at Bojangles and a nice thing is, on completing the survey you get a validation code that you can redeem the offer on your next visit to their store.
About Bojangles Survey @ bojangleslistens.com:
Bojangles Inc. is a regional restaurant chain based in the United States. The restaurant was first started in 1977 and it is gradually expanding with time. The company was founded by Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas with their first store in North Carolina and presently there is 600 Bojangles store all throughout the United and the company aspires to expand more. The main specialty of the Bojangles menu is their fried chicken dishes and the biscuits along with other fast food items. The spicy and tasty fried chickens with Cajun seasoning and the buttermilk biscuits of Bojangles will leave you with no reason to not visit again.
Also Read: Tacobell Customer Satisfaction Survey
Bojangles Listens Customer Feedback Survey:
Bojangles Listens is a means to connect the company with their customers. The customers can go to the survey portal and share and their honest which can benefit the company so that they can improve their product quality and services. The feedback left by the customers is evaluated by the company to improve their performances to provide a more satisfactory service to the customers. If you are willing you take the survey you can head to the online survey and on completing the Bojangles will give you a validation code that you can use on your next store visit to redeem the offer.
Bojangles Customer Feedback Survey – Step by Step Guide:
If you’re interested to share your suggestions with Bojangles follow this step by step guide to compete for the survey.
- From your devices web browser go to Bojangles official survey website.
- The survey default language is English. You can change it to Spanish from the language settings.
- Enter Bojangles receipt number, date and time of your visit. All these information are available on your purchase receipt.
- Next, on the main survey page, you’ll be prompted to answer some questions regarding the quality of the food, restaurant services, staff behavior and the overall atmosphere of the restaurant. You have to rate the answers on a scale from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied. Answer all the questions honestly and click on the Next button.
- Now, Bojangles will ask you how many times you have visited the restaurant in the last 30 days’ time period. Enter your answer and again click on the Next button on the bottom of the page.
- On completion of the survey, you will be provided with a validation code. Write this code down and you can use this code to redeem the offer on your next store visit.
Bojangles Survey Rules and Requirements:
The following is a list of rules and requirements of the Bojangles feedback survey.
- A device with a stable internet connection to take the online survey.
- A Bojangles purchase receipt with the survey invitation code printed on it.
- The participant of the survey needs to be at least 13 years of age.
- Any participant can take the survey only once per month.
- The validation code is redeemable for any store location. You don’t have to visit the same store to redeem your offer.
- The survey should be completed within two days of your store visit or the invitation code will expire.
- The validation code must be used within 30 days of receiving it will expire.
All the survey entrants who complete the survey successfully get a validation code at the end. The code can be used to redeem the offer printed on your receipt from the Bojangles store on your next visit.
Survey Useful Information
Every now and then you may face some issues regarding the website. Every website is prone to some problems at one point or other.
- Bojangles survey is mostly suited with most of the Internet browsers but still, if you are facing any problem in accessing the survey website you can switch to Google Chrome, Safari or Edge Internet browsers.
The website may be unresponsive at times while visiting from a mobile device. Try to keep your phone in landscape mode to keep the survey page stable.