Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey: The Home Depot stands at number one as the retailer of construction and home improvement products and services in the United States. The company has come up with a feedback survey platform www.homedepot.com/survey for its customers to give their satisfaction feedback. They came up with this quick and easy to fill survey to know their customer’s satisfaction with the services and goods they are giving to their customers.
The opinions are not for publishing purpose, but are used by the company to make better strategic measures for ensuring only fine and excellent services and products to be provided to its customers. By taking part in the survey, you are actually helping the Home Depot to come up with better services and improve their weaker sections and also meet the customer expectations. This will also help them in maintaining a successful brand reputation, and also helps in facilitating long-term relationships.
The Home Depot customer satisfaction feedback survey is not meant for sales but is basically a study which is conducted by the Marketing and Planning Systems (a national research firm based in Boston). This is done in order to find some more and better ways to serve the customers. Not only this, by filling up the survey, you stand a chance of winning a $ 5000 Home Depot gift card as an appreciation prize for inputting your time and efforts to complete their survey.
Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The Home Depot was founded in 1978 and the company’s aim was to build giant home improvement superstores. They opened 2 stores in metro Atlanta in 1979. And currently, the Home Depot is operating various big retail stores across America, including all the 50 states, United States Virgin Islands, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and all the 10 provinces of Canada.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE HOME DEPOT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY:
There are certain requirements to take part in the Home Depot customer satisfaction feedback survey. One must go through them before entering the survey. Following is the eligibility criteria of the Home Depot survey:
- A computer or a smartphone having an active internet connection.
- A valid bill receipt of your last shopping from the Home Depot store.
- You must be a legal resident of the US or Canada.
- You age must be above 18 years.
- You should be familiar with either English or Spanish or French as the survey is conducted in these languages only.
Now that you meet the required criteria for the Home Depot customer satisfaction feedback survey, given below are the set of instructions on how to fill up the survey form:
- First of all enter their main survey site that is www.homedepot.com/survey to join the survey.
- Choose whichever language you are comfortable with and then enter your zip code. Once done, click the continue button to move on to the next questionnaire page.
- They will ask you to enter your user ID and password which must be mentioned on your Home Depot receipt and then click continue.
- Answer the survey questions one by one as per your experience at the Home Depot store.
- They will ask you to enter your personal information at the end of the survey. This may include your name, address, and phone number. This will give you a platform to enter the sweepstakes draw.
- On prompt, click on the finish button to end the Home Depot Customer satisfaction feedback survey.
- To check if you have won the gift card in the sweepstakes draw, visit the winner’s webpage.